STOP… Do not move all of your programming cancelled by COVID-19 to the end of 2020. Your chamber can still provide value to current sponsors and identify unique opportunities for new sponsorships for the remainder of the year. A strategic review of your schedule and the financial impacts to the chamber’s bottom line is needed to mitigate COVID-19’s effects on your chamber.
This seminar covers three distinct topics:
- How do you still fulfill your sponsorships when the programming might not occur so that your sponsor still gets the advertisement benefits they were looking for so you don’t have to return those funds?
- How do you use this time to look for additional sponsorship opportunities, either now or immediately following COVID-19?
- What are the logistical/strategic planning components of this year? Some of your events aren’t going to happen. You have to look at both the scheduling and the financial impacts and how to be mitigate those.
The unique outcomes of this seminar are:
- Specific sponsorship ideas developed from our current situation
- Specific benefits to provide sponsors even if programming is postponed or cancelled
- Financial and event map to success